Monday, January 4, 2010

Nathan Quote #4:

"I'm going to pee on you, because I hate you."We told him he could not have candy.

  • He decided to argue. I sent him to his room.
  • He cried, complained, and yelled. I sent him to the top bunk, took the ladder away, told him he was in his room for the rest of the night, and sat there with Nikki watching him and not speaking until he calmed down.
  • He stripped off his clothes and threw them at us. He then threw down his teddy bears, and his bed clothes and sat up there naked.
Parenting is fun. I barely contained my laughter. Since on the Internet I don't have to, here's what I instantly thought of. :)


1 comments:

Business To Business said...

Hey there nice blog im following you i was just wondering if you can follow me back thanks

www.flickr.com
Xystance's items Go to Xystance's photostream