Friday, January 23, 2009

... and now onto more vulgar topics:

*** UPDATE ***

The person in question regrets taking these pictures and requested I make them a little less public.

"Meh." I've done my job, but all in good fun. As much as this was -more than fair- retaliation for the "tool" comment, I'm happy to remove all references to names here, even fake ones. I even removed references to it in Facebook. So it shall live and die here, on this page.

Also, I WIN!


So a friend of mine, lets call them...

<charlie brown's mother talks here> decided to take my vaunted "pimp gorilla karaoke singer" picture (look left) and turn it into something so vile, so offensive that I couldn't let it go unanswered.































It's not like I haven't been called a tool before, ... or felt like a tool before... or was a tool before... Still, it's not an opening salvo I can let go unanswered. Therefore, I have lovingly crafted my response...

BEHOLD!

Liz.doesnt.wear.panties

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
Xystance's items Go to Xystance's photostream