Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Help! Need help naming a track! (Scratch Perverts)

*** UPDATE ***

It's Chemical Brothers - Rize Up

Thanks to Facebook / Jon Lehuta for that one!





















I started listening to a mix that I'd downloaded from The Mixing Bowl a while ago by the Scratch Perverts. Specifically: Scratch Perverts Live @ Club Vie, Rotterdam (Republic of MTV) from 07/10/2006. However I can't seem to track down a track list and there's this absolutely dynamite tune in the middle.

So, I need help! Listen to this and please let me know if you've heard it before, or if you can name it? Thanks!

1 comments:

Xystance said...

Just as fast as I posted it, I have the answer thanks to an intrepid Facebook member!

The Chemical Brothers - Rize

www.flickr.com
Xystance's items Go to Xystance's photostream